So some of the results are in. In fact there are more results today than I thought!
- Maryna of fertilicare has a tentative definate BFP!!!!!
- Samcy got further along in her cycle than in previous treatments but tested today and it was a chemical pregnancy, I’m sure I speak for all of us when I say our thoughts are with you today.
- C and her family got a trial date, actually three, one for each of the killers
- Myself – no AF, but POAS‘d and the one line said it all
- Gwen saw her baby’s heartbeat
- And to round off the news bulletin – this is Sophie’s news: “1 strong heartbeat and perfect measurement +
a second sac with fetal pole and measurements according to date but no heartbeat. Going again next week Fri. for a scan. It could be that the second heart starts beating too. Or not.”
And so the week ends. The news today totally sums up life in the fertility world actually – extreme highs, extreme lows. And lots of holding our breath. Thank goodness we all have each other.